Simple Solutions allows users to contribute different kinds of content, including reviews, photos, videos, events, votes, tips, direct messages, and more. Please read the guidelines below for specific types of content that you might contribute to the site.
- Inappropriate content: threats, harassment, lewdness, hate speech, and other displays of bigotry is not acceptable.
- Conflicts of interest: we appreciate contributions which are unbiased and objective. reviews written with intention to promote or demote any person or business is not acceptable. B
- Promotional content:promotional content not marked and uploaded as promotional is not acceptable..
- Relevance: we invite contributions that are relevant and appropriate to the forum. Any contributions meant to glorify any business’s employment practices, political ideologies, extraordinary circumstances, or other matters that don’t address the core of the consumer experience are not acceptable.
- Privacy: we discourage users to publicize other people’s private information. Please don’t post close-up photos or videos of other patrons without their permission, and please don’t post other people’s full names unless you’re referring to service providers who are commonly identified by or commonly share their own full names.
- Intellectual property: we discourage infringement of any person or entities IPR in any form valid in a particular case
We expect the user to share their experience with others so as to help them in better decision making.we encourage the users to share
- Personal experience: try to share what you experienced rather than what you heard or informed by others. Elaborating your experience rather than resorting to generalizations or judgement.
- Accuracy: Make sure your review is factually correct. Avoid exaggerating or misrepresenting your experience.
Business photos and videos
Business photos and videos should be broadly relevant to the business and reflect the typical consumer experience (e.g., what the business looks like, what the business offers, etc.).
If you post a photo or video that showcases a more unique personal experience with a business , we may remove it from the photo gallery for the business, but it still may appear alongside your review if you write one about the business.